"Barry Davis Through
Course...Open to the Public
why we're here!
General Meeting Place
Elk's Lodge #1506
Spruce Ave and
Cedar St. Ridgefield Park, N. J.
( Just a Few Blocks off Route 46)
The meetings are held the
of each month
- Meetings begin at 7:30 pm sharp. Except September meetings which start at 8:00
pm due to Blood drive at the Elks.
- The meetings are open to the public for a $2.00 donation which includes a chance to
win one of our many door prizes.
- The meeting first attends to current club business which includes upcoming events,
projects, environmental news, fishing reports, etc.
- The meeting then moves on to a guest speaker who usually has a slide or video
presentation with a how to, and where to lecture. The presentations usually last about an
hour and a half and go into as much detail as the members like followed by a question and
answer session at the end.
- A number of door prizes are handed out which range from fishing rods and reels to
lures and equipment and fishing trips.
- A 50/50 drawing is also held at the end of each meeting that goes to some lucky
- Past speakers have included:
- Al Ristori noted writer and Charter Captain,
- Don Bingler Lure Manufacturer,
- Rich Giessuebel, author of several fishing books & writer for the Fisherman
- Pete Barrett editor of the Fisherman magazine and first president of the H.R.F.A,
- Captain Jim Moyer all the way from Tennessee talking about big catfish and striped
bass in the south.
- Captain Mike Mulligan charter captain out of Piermont., N.Y. spoke about big
stripers in the Hudson.
- Dr. Pat Donnelly of the ASMFC.
- Russ Wilson,
- Don Eckert, and many more.
To view this month's upcoming speaker
For Directions to the
HRFA General Meetings
for simple directions Click here!*
Executive Board Meetings
First Tuesday of
Knights of Columbus
Kinderkamack Road River Edge,
Pass to a General Meeting
Highlight the following pass...Copy it...Print it...and
show it at the door at any of our meetings.
It's as easy as that!
Complete Directions to the General Meetings is at the Bottom of the Pass
~ ~ ~ ~ One
time Pass ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Free Pass to any HRFA NJ General Meeting
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The bearer of this certificate is entitled to enter a meeting of the Hudson
River Fishermen's Association Free of Charge.
This certificate has been downloaded off the HRFA NJ web page and must be handed in at the
meeting for admission.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Admit one...Compliments of Chas Stamm
You must Show This Pass At The Door
HRFA General Meetings take place on the second Tuesday of each month at the
Ridgefield Park Elk's Lodge. Ridgefield Park, N. J. Meetings start at 7:30 pm with general
business and the guest speakers usually come on around 9:00 pm.
Hudson River Fishermen's Association